Kenmare Self Catering Terms - Self Catering Holiday Homes & Family Lodges
A security deposit of €100 is payable on arrival. This can be preauthorized on any major credit card. The security deposit is returned to you once the hotel is satisfied that the holiday home/lodge is left in order. Any breakages should be reported & paid for on departure. Excessive damage to any holiday home/lodge will be the responsibility of the person who made the booking
Upon arrival it is hotel policy to take a pre authorisation of € 100, as a security deposit. The pre authorisation is cancelled on departure providing that there are no breakages.
• Utility charges are included in the rate.
• There is a Kids Club from 7.00 – 9.00 pm every Saturday and daily during School Holidays, for children aged 5 – 12 years. Must be pre-booked; minimum 5 children per session required. Enquire at Reception for price. Bank Holiday weekends and School Holidays – extra daily activities available; enquire at Reception.
• Please arrive to check in for your holiday home/lodge between 4.00 and 7.00 pm. The property must be vacated by 10.00 am on the morning of departure. Check in/out is at the Hotel Reception. We would advise that you contact reception prior to your expected departure time in order to give the accommodation manager time to check the property for breakages as the pre authorisation cannot be cancelled until the house is checked.
• The Kenmare Bay Hotel is not responsible for the loss of any valuables or property either during your stay or after departure.
• The number of people designated in the original reservation must not be exceeded.
• Guide dogs are welcome. Prior arrangements must be made at time of reservation. A cleaning charge may apply.
• Should guests behave in a disruptive manner, cause damage to property or indulge in any other behaviour deemed to be unreasonable by management the rental may be terminated without refund.
• Complaints should be notified immediately to our Duty Manager to give us the opportunity to deal with them as soon as possible.
• One Cot & High chair is available in each house / lodge. Cot linen is not available in either location.
• Please note that the Forelands Holiday Houses are located in an Estate in Kenmare Town, and are not in the grounds of the hotel resort.