Halloween in Kenmare..
Kenmare town has a 'howl' host of events planned for Halloween week! The programme kicks off on Saturday, 27th October with a scary movie at the Carnegie Arts Centre, Pumpkin Parlour at Tom Crean's Food & Wine Courtyards and the Witches Kitchen at Hallissey's in Henry Street.
The official opening, which includes a Pumpkin Competition and the Best Dressed Window Competition, is in the Square starting at 6.00 pm
Later that night, Vibe Niteclub at Ryan's Bar, Main Street, is hosting a Fancy Dress Disco for adults starting at 9.00 pm. Entry free - all welcome
For the remainder of the week, there's plenty of mischief and scary fun to be had at the various events in and around town:
Kenmare Halloween Events
- Scrumptious Scullery at the Truffle Pig, Henry Street
- Witch Wookey's Magic Place at Cupán Tae, Henry Street
- Halloween Yoga Experience for kids at Faungorth Activity Centre
- The Kenmare Bay Swim Club's popular Haunted Forest Event, 28th October. Click here for more info
- Halloween arts & crafts
- Hazelwood Haunted House Experience
- Kids' Halloween Fancy Dress Disco at the Kenmare Bay Hotel, 29th October. Click here for more Kids Club Activities
- Story telling for kids & adults
- The town Halloween parade on 31st October, followed by Games in the Green
- Pony Camps, Star Outdoors activities, Kenmare Golf Club Open Golf Classic and Ghost Trips on the Bay with Captain Raymond Ross!
- Click here for full programme of Halloween events..
Kenmare is the place to be seen for Halloween. Choose one of our family accommodation packages and come join in the fun. It'll be a scream
Call +353 (0)64 6679300 or Email: for more information